Which platforms are currently supported?
Platforms where the software was tested:
- Linux Intel/AMD i386 (32 bits). Uniprocessor and dual core.
- Windows XP (SP2) (32 bits)
- Windows 2000 (SP4)
- Linux on 64 bits Intel/AMD. Tested with the qemu emulator.
- Linux on Sparc 32 bits. Tested with the qemu emulator.
Platforms where the software probably works...
- It probably works on Unix platforms for the supported processors (BSDs, Solaris), as long as the software is compiled with gcc (or at least a compiler with support for gcc-style inline assembler).
- Some other versions of Microsoft Windows (Server 2003, possibly Vista although that might be a stretch). It might also work on NT 4 (is this OS still use for server work?).
Platforms which are unlikely to ever be supported in the future:
- Windows 95/98/ME
Additional platforms will be added as time progress.
Last updated on March 21, 2008.